Thursday 17 January 2008

out to dinner

pic was taken at bali zoo by friend who just returned. how cute.














hi everyone, i just got home from dinner with work people. we went to the flying knife at semaphore. very delish food. wow. i had chicken teryaki salad. with wasabi peas even. i spilt some on my nice shirt. it's soaking as i type. i'm watching gordon fu((king ramsey. omg, how can he swear so much? i know people do but every other word is fu(k. besides that i like the show. cooking programs relax me believe it or not. and now i'm dieting (?) this show is better coz there's not that much food. i like jamie oliver's at home too. i think i missed it tonight. no bike ride tonight. and tomorrow i'm going out again. cafe primo (yuck) at mawson lakes. i hate cafe primo. food isn't that great and the noise drives me insane. oh well, it could be worse. i shouldn't complain. (but i do) my daughter is coming with the kids on saturday to help me move my lounge room around. i got a new rug and she will help me move the heavy stuff. nice of her i thought. i'll do sandwiches or something simple for lunch. i can't wait to see the munchkins. i'm hoping to have my g/son overnight.
ps - dentist was horibilis. drilling like there was no tomorrow. it feels fine today. i have to go back for a filling on top and then hopefully that's that. i know what you mean about the cost grotty, bloody hell. they charge like wounded bulls. i have extras with mutual so that pays just less than half or something like that. i had to go for four visits for the root canal. my canals are all curved. he said i have unusual canals. how tactful of him. they're deformed like my feet. i'm a freak. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting. :)