Sunday 21 October 2007

blogs schmogs

i just realized that if i had all the time i have spent on the internet, esp. blogs, i would have so much free time and probably a few less wrinkles. i've had to sign up for this again as i can't log on to the last one, even though i've tried every user name and password i have used in the last 10 years. well, not quite but close. it's hot today so i've spent most of the day inside. i washed a tissue in with my washing yesterday and had to wash everything again twice.
i am madly in luv with dustin nguyen. i saw little fish last night and it was good. i like cate blanchett. she's lovely and a great actress. i'll try to post a pic of dustin. (unfortunate name, maybe his movie producer father was a fan). more later

9 comments:

  1. WOW! I wish I could stay in a resort like that! paradise! and the tissues? yes thats me! I hate it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely little holiday place "smiles"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey yes I agree....nice place...where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now i`ve forgotten what name you`re using here...lol...
    Tissues aren`t they such a pain in the bum....I hat it when it happens and get myself all in a tizzy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when you forget your password....I am exactly the same I only use a few passwords....but sometimes I can't find the right one either..

    Where is that lovely resort? I hope you had a great time their...

    Enjoy your week and don't work to hard. Janelle.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. the holiday spot is Bali. Beautiful and addictive. i don't know why. i can't wait to go back. of course that little bali boy has nothing to do with it. hahaha. bring on february.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great to look forward to holidays my family and I always go to the same place over christmas too...Bali...nice...I can't wait either....enjoy your week...

    Take care....Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post. This post give truly quality information. I am definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much for sharing and keep it up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post give truly quality information. I am definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)