Tuesday 17 June 2008

stuff

pic is from a bali blog i visit regularly. jummo
hiya, just a quickie before i go to work. i had the kids on the weekend. we had fun. they cleaned out my wallet. i'm broke. we ate junk food for breakfast. :0/ nice pasta for tea saturday night. organic dinosaurs yet.

got the stereo installed saturday morning. all good.

went for a healing on sunday with the girls and we went to the pub for tea on sunday night. that's when i found out i was broke. credit card was declined. how embarrassment. lucky i had cash.

going to the movies tonight with girls from work to see sex in the city. didn't go last week coz it was my son's b/day. he's on his way back from geelong today.

everything else is ok. had physio last night.

have a great week everyone. enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Nothing worse than having a card declined....Had it happen to me during the week too...lol
    I`ve been sick, got well and now sick again...My throat is so sore tonight....

    I need a holiday me thinks.....

    HAve a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mandy, i do hope you are feeling better soon. i was going to go see the kids today but they are all sick too. stay warm and rest as much as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)