Saturday 13 September 2008

i watched charlie and the choc. factory again last night





i love that film and of course how gorgeous/cute is johnny depp? he's great in that film. so black. i'm going to visit daughter and kids in a while, might go shopping. shock horror. i've got washing on the line (instead of in the lounge room) and i've gardened. it's lovely out there. my friend from perth sent me a recipe for chocolate cake in a mug done in the microwave. i might try it today. if it works i'll post the recipe. i got some new zealand green mussel extract for my aching knee that other day. i hope it works. it was on the telly so has to be good. hahahaha NOT!!!!! i've got to take a whole lot of clothes to goodwill coz they don't fit which is a shame really coz my favourite pants are in the pile. maybe i should get them made smaller. i'd do it myself but sewing and i are not best friends. i love sewing but unfortunately it doesn't like me and i get stressed and say bad words. much better to get someone else to do it for me.

pic is by klimt. my favourite artist. i love his stuff, i've just added a gadget on my blog. the art of gustav klimt. lovely


have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fran,
    I saw that about the mussels....Alot of people are amazed by its powers....Hope it works for you.....

    Weather is crazy at the moment...Any wonder people are getting sick.....

    Don`t talk to me about sewing...I have been trying to make a few skirts for myself....I`m getting very good at unpicking....lol....Oh the stress of it all.....Much easier to buy them already made...hahaha

    Have a good week....Hopefully the weather picks up again....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)