Tuesday 8 February 2011

what am i doing wrong?


i'm on a diet, or, sensible eating plan if you prefer. it's not working and i'm being soooooooooo good. i need to exercise more, drink more water, eat a different breakfast and maybe cut down on the fruit. i've thought about joining weight watchers or going back on the kate morgan program. that worked brilliantly but of course when i stopped the weight piled back on. so what to do? i've just come back from a long walk with a friend which is good. if you have any ideas please let me know? i'm getting sick of it all.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel it is the same with me. I put on 3 kilos over Christmas and just can't get rid of it. You sound like you are doing all the same stuff as me. So if you get any suggestions let me know. Walk every day, eat salads and fish and vegetables, go to the gym, get a personal trainer, all this stuff you know. Good luck...don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i suppose we should stick with it Diane. sooner or later somethings got to give. :) hopefully the excess kilos

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)