Tuesday 14 November 2017

a small accident

my dear friends a & s went to cairns recently and brought me back a lovely present.  it's a grain of rice with my name on it encased in a cylinder and threaded onto a leather cord.  it is a different and an unusual gift.  i love it.  but ...  i was sitting down this morning to have my nice quiet cup of coffee before the kids and my cousin come for a visit and i picked up the wii controller on the coffee table and with it came my lovely necklace which dropped with quite a loud plop into my freshly made hot cup of coffee.  i had a glass of water on the table so quickly fished it out and put it in that and took it into the kitchen where it is draining.  i hope there will be no damage.  i hope it's waterproof.  it's similar to this. 

4 comments:

  1. Oops hope its not damaged. Sounds an amazing gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, hope it will be alright, it's looks lovely and something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Facebook page Play Bazar that only fans of your page can participate in. Satta king This will make them excited to come to your page. They may even tell family, friends, or co-workers, meaning you will have more visitors coming to your page.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)