Thursday 2 May 2019

what a mess!

i went to ikea yesterday for my twice yearly visit.  i didn't need anything (that i remembered) but i bought stuff.  of course.  i remembered when i got to the lighting department that i needed a shade for the kitchen.  i got the same one as my bedroom and that's been fine.  very simple.  the existing one in the kitchen has been looking a bit sad.  i got the shade home and it looked different inside so i was going to take it back today.  i noticed this morning that the extra bit inside is removable.  so, before my morning coffee, i got a chair and started to take down the old shade.  it disintegrated before my very eyes.  made a heck of a mess.  and ... the new shade wouldn't go on.  it was crooked so i attempted to straighten the rod things inside and got my finger nail stuck.  really stuck.  i couldn't drive to my son's for help.  none of my neighbours were home.  oh dear!  i got a screw driver and forced it down (or up, i'm not sure) and removed my fingernail.  it had started to hurt.  not good.  so i vacuumed up the mess and decided to start again after coffee.  i'll let you know how it goes.  lol  
ps. it didn't work.  i'll wait for my son to come over :(


3 comments:

  1. Well I never, all before breakfast too.
    Must of hurt getting your nail stuck - neighbours might not have heard you call out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting your fingernail stuck sounds shocking

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king To make sure you are paid for every sale that you make, ask about how the affiliate marketing Play Bazar
    program you join is going to keep track of your work. Make sure the program you join tracks where the visitor that bought something came from through cookies, and that they count mail or phone orders as well as online ones.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)