Friday 22 August 2008

i swear this is true


this morning i drove down my street on my way to physio/hydro. there on the very edge of the kerb was a young woman sitting in a very nice chair playing a cello. i was going quite slow but still didn't get enough of a look. i couldn't believe what i was seeing and of course i couldn't hear anything coz the windows were up and cd player was on. now you don't see that everyday in my suburb, i don't know about yours. :) i also saw two ambulances and further along a gorgeous big siamese cat. i'm partial to siamese cats. so elegant and beautiful. i still miss my vincent every day. but i could write a whole blog about that.
i broke one of my fave cups tonight. bugga. never mind i have others.
i'm watching a video of the food safari. love that show. i should be watching a movie as i brought a few dvds home tonight.
my daughter is coming for lunch tomorrow and my son is taking me out to lunch at his friend's house on sunday.
i had a reasonable sleep last night so feel heaps better than yesterday. i was in bed at 9.30 pm. unheard of usually. i'm a late to bed person. i don't have to get up until about 8.00 am but am usually up around 7. it's all good.
have a lovely weekend. enjoy whatever you get up to and stay warm if you live in the southern states of oz coz it's freezing here. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Fran....
    Well wasn`t yesterday just a perfect day weather wise, and today, well even better....
    Lately we have been having things break on us...First it was Daniel`s bed.....The tubular type....Wasn`t impressed I might add....We ended up getting a second hand one from the Salvo`s, solid pine this time...A bargain at $40....Can`t complain at that price....
    I can remember when I was a kid , we used to have a siamese cat...He was gorgeous....Like a dog...We would take him for walks on the leed and dress him up in dolls clothes and push him around in a dolls pram...He loved it....Then one day he was gone never to be seen again...Mum reckons someone stole him.....We missed him terribly.....Never had another one since....
    Have a fantastic week....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)