Friday 15 August 2008

now why did i go and do that?


bra shopping that is. unbelievable. how can i possible look like that i ask myself. bad, very, very bad. nasty. maybe it wasn't as bad as i thought, maybe the lighting had something to do with it. maybe and maybe not. maybe the bra was too small. maybe it was just a bad fit. maybe maybe maybe. next time i'm wearing dark glasses and refuse to look in that mirror. ah the mirror, maybe it was the mirror. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh oh yeah, the pic is of one cute bali boy who although cute may be a horrible person who kicks his dog. maybe and maybe not. i'm in a mood, can you tell?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Fran....
    These days I try not to look too much in the mirror, it`s too truthful...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been pronmising myself some new bras for a year. After watching that show that dresses up ugly bodies I am convinced I need a 'real' bra. Found a bra fitting shop in Grafton and I'll be ther soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know minerva, instead of going to somewhere like target :( you need to get fitted. this is what the girls at work keep telling me. i haven't been fitted for a bra for forty years or so. i think the last time traumatised me. :) these days i really need a decent bra so maybe i will go and get fitted too. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)