Thursday 14 December 2017

lost

i drove into my son's driveway last night and he asked me where my number plate was?  i didn't even know it was missing.  i went into a car wash last week and thought it may have come off then but i went back today and the man said no number plates have been found.  so i've had to order replacements online.  i tried to ring the police and the reg place today but no-one answered their phones.  i want to know where i stand legally without a front number plate.  speaking of the car wash you would not believe how disgustingly dirty my car is atm.  i park under some plum trees.  you know the ones with the hard small fruit on it?  i didn't think it was edible as we had some when i was a kid and mum always told me they are not for eating.  my friend Lan eats them so my grandson and i picked heaps the other day for her.  i also lost my medicare card recently and the replacement arrived today.  i went to my granddaughter's christmas breakup today and then to the podiatrist.  friends are coming for lunch tomorrow and it's Caiden's 4th birthday on saturday.  that's special.  christmas is such a busy time of year isn't it?  i was going to attach a pic of my car with all of the dried fruit on it but i just washed the car and forgot.  it was a mess

3 comments:

  1. I expect if you get 'receipt' of some kind to say you have ordered new number plates you would be ok as far as the law goes.
    Enjoy you days.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Margaret. i finally went into the police station and reported it. i haven't heard from the rego place yet about the new plates. have a very happy Christmas and i look forward to reading more of your lovely travel blogs in the new year xxx

      Delete
  2. your subscribers check Play Bazar
    Facebook at least once a day. Satta king
    If your subscribers are not likely to check Facebook very often, share a weekly update to avoid flooding them with too many updates.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)