Friday 28 December 2018

well I’ve done it again

did you have a nice christmas?  ours wasn't bad but ...  I lost a present for my son on christmas day.  I put my son’s family's presents in one big gift bag and my daughter’s in another.  They were in my bedroom for ages as I shopped early this year.  When my son went to bali last year he bought some pierre cardin after shave and when I went this year he asked me to bring him some back.  I told him I couldn’t find it and I was going to surprise him.  After all the presents were opened it was nowhere to be found.  There was such a mess in the lounge room with paper and wrappings everywhere.  absolute bedlam.  So of course I worried about the lost present but finally found it after much searching.  You’ll never guess where I found it.  In my suitcase wrapped in a towel just as I brought them back from bali.  I could have sworn I’d wrapped them.  Oh dear.




2 comments:

  1. I’m sure it will turn up,especially if you buy another.
    Christmas paper everywhere, happens in this house each year and most others I expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a LOT of gifts! You must be keeping Santa busy all year round :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)