Monday 21 April 2008


hello dear blog readers. it's been a long time since my last confession, i mean post. thank you for the lovely messages etc re my birthday. so nice of you to take the time. i went to wallaroo to spend a day or so with my sister. was nice. i'm not working today so will go and visit g/children. might take them to the movies. have some lunch. a little bit of shopping. all good. well i don't have an awful lot to blog about really. work sux. what's new there? not much. i've been reading everyone's blog even if i don't comment. the girls are coming over saturday night for dinner. we are going vegetarian. i'm doing dessert. black rice pudding with coconut cream. a la bali. yummo. very nice. we are having vegetarian patties and salad. i might do a veggie casserole if i've got enough energy. well, have a lovely week and hopefully my next post will be much more interesting.

:( bfn

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you...I`ve been over in Bigblog catching up with everyone....Still the same old fun....

    Vegetarian is nice for a change...Actually I don`t eat much in the way of meat these days...Who can afford it anyway....
    I haven`t been to Wallaroo in ages...Should go up there or is it down there lol in the near future...I love fishing there....

    Hope you had a lovely birthday and enjoy your day off....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mandy, fishing is good at wallaroo. even i can catch something, although that was a long time ago. i haven't fished for ages. nice way to spend an afternoon. vegetarian is good, i don't have too much of a problem giving up meat. as you say it's so expensive anyway. bigblog looks much the same except for some new bloggers. one hung lo comes to mind. i wonder who that could be???????????????????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been having a good time lately with all your friends and family..

    I wish my kids would eat more vegie meals..I am doing more stir frys of late with more veges and less meat..they are getting there.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)