Saturday 5 July 2008

i had worms


in my computer. virii. gone now. took some effort though. i had to re-install windows and i was really, really careful about saving everything i'd need. i've done it quite a few times before. as usual i stuffed it up and i've lost my favourites. i saved them to my external HDD BUT..... the folder was empty. i should have checked BUT..... i'm a duffer. the trouble with this is that i used to visit a blog regularly. i've been searching the web and my computer for about three days and i'm stuffed if i can find it. i know a fair bit about this blog. i thought i knew the title, author etc. they've obviously blocked it. i just don't understand how i could get into it before and now i can't find it. oh well, it's not exactly life threateningly important. just a little hiccup. there's more important things to worry about isn't there? hope you are all well and keeping warm. the days are getting shorter as i type. it's already lighter when i leave work. i best go to bed and stop obsessing about unimportant little trifles. have a nice sunday. :)

1 comment:

  1. I`m glad you clarified where the worm was...lol....Touch wood I haven`t had too much drama with the computer...I don`t think I would cope not having it in my life anymore....I`m addicted...And here was me so dead against having one...

    Cold and wet today...We went for a stroll to Glenelg...Invigorating to say the least....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)