Friday 11 July 2008

yucko

this is my shoulder. the front at least. the back is about the same. i've got texta numbers written all over the place. shoulder surgery by numbers. hahahaha. it's sore but i'm fine. my daughter came today and washed my hair and took me shopping. she's an aged carer. omg. don't say it. we went to maccas for lunch. i hate maccas. very convenient though and then to the chemist for pain medication. my granddaughter chucked the biggest yikee ever. i bought them a present each and she wanted two. to be fair hers was a jumper with princess on it for her doll so another one would have been ok but i couldn't give in to her and omg she let go. never mind. no-one died. ahahaha. i had one of my previously cooked frozen meals for tea and a bread roll. i'm about to make coffee. it's all good. :)

3 comments:

  1. omg Fran that looks so painful.....I hope it heals quickly for you....
    lol about the grand daughter....You should know the rules, it`s a present (for each hand)...hahaha
    Rest up and take care...I take it there will be no work for a while????(stating the blatantly obvious)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do, I miss this. Mandy told me today.
    Not sex - I hope ..

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)