Tuesday 22 July 2008

physio and painkillers

cake anyone? cute hey?
hello. i hate physio. it hurts. and now i have to do it 4 times a day instead of two. simple exercises but painful. never mind. painkillers are not working terribly well but are making me fuzzy minded and forgetful. i think i may have mentioned this in a previous blog. dr said i can go back to work monday which will be interesting as i can't dress myself properly yet or drive but i'm sure i'll manage somehow. :)
i went shopping with my daughter and g/children today. both kids have been great during my recovery. i must say i don't like the way my daughter drives though. don't tell her but she's a crap driver. she sits way too close to the car in front and makes me very nervous. i make a concerted effort not to watch the road. i'm eating too much. i've just about finished the frozen pre-made meals in my freezer. some have been really delish and others not so much. i had something the other night that was in the later category. it was beef and had beans in it. that's all i know. i should have labelled them. then i had a really delicious one, i wish i knew how i made it. yummo.
i'm on the third disc of 'third rock from the sun'. oh well. i hope you are well and happy. keeping warm/cool where ever you are. :) bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting. :)