Monday 24 January 2011

i'm back to speed


well my Internet connection is. thank goodness. it was truly bugging me. i feel a bit off. my daughter had another one of her 'episodes' the other day and it's really gotten to me. my thirty year old teenager. i won't go into details but suffice to say she probably won't let me have cookie for a few days this week. cookie will be disappointed and of course i can't help feeling bad. my new modem came today and i missed the courier of course coz i was at work so will have to chase that up. my car is leaking oil or something similar and i really need to see the doctor but i can't get an appointment. i'll have to take a day off. i am eating so sensibly it's not funny. i don't seem to be losing much weight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting. :)