Monday 17 January 2011

monday morning


pic of my franjipanni tree. it's in a pot and is in flower. i love the smell. i only have two flower spikes but they will last for ages. one of my favourite flowers

the weekend is gone again. they go so fast. my g/son spent the weekend with me which is always nice. we went paddleboating on the torrens (river). he's been asking to do it for ages and time etc is always a problem. two minutes out and he asked to go back. it was boring. i had to laugh. no, i said. put up with it. i paid already. it was lovely weather and we went to the river to hire some bikes but they were all taken. next time. we hired a wii game and he liked that and we also played some dr. mario. i love dr. mario. :) we watched some movies, surfed the net, esp. ebay. he likes ebay as do i. saturday is ebay night at my house. i bought some rechargable batteries for the wii. my mouse wheel died recently and i'm impatiently waiting for it's replacement from honkers. free postage. you have to like that lol

3 comments:

  1. he's a great kid. we've always been close. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just like a child to want to do something then think this isn't as much fun as I thought it would be or as the young say I'm bored. That said grandchildren are great I love mine so much.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)