Thursday 1 November 2007


Yay, finally something to blog about. I’m so excited. I have an agapanthus bud in the garden. Omg. Let me explain the reason for my excitement, it’s a long story. I got them about, I don’t know, four or five years ago and naughty gardener that I am left them to get pot bound in tiny little pots. They looked healthy. No flowers though. Well, I planted them out in the garden about twelve or even eighteen months ago. No flowers. Then, tonight I went into the garden, don’t know why it’s wet out there, and behold! An agapanthus bud. I’m just so excited. My podiatrist, yes, the one who tells me I’m deformed, told me that they like to be mistreated. (is that a word?). he said I mustn’t feed them and tend to them, just leave them alone. That’s difficult coz a little patch of violets, who like water, is right next to them. So voila, a flower at last. They are tiny little plants, I think they are miniatures. Ha, I hope so. I am still dieting, and trying so hard to be good. AND…. tonight I went for a walk. Just half an hour but hey, that’s a start. My legs are hurting btw, but, I’ll persevere. I know Mandy is on a diet too. Mandy, if you read this, we can be diet buddies. J have a great Friday everyone, I’m so looking forward to the weekend. I’m uploading photos of Bali to an album as I type so will post the path as soon as it’s a goer. More later…….

2 comments:

  1. Hello tamaris,
    Clever you are getting the agapanthus growing. They are a nice flower and we grow several here at home. (Husband is a Horticulturalist/Nurseryman)
    Your podiatrist is right, just leave the agapanthus alone, we do and they bloom each year.

    I visited your Bali photo album, lovely saw every photo.

    Take care,
    Margaret (jmbd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you have to treat them like dirt ...lol...I have the blue and also the white variety....They do have a pretty flower on them...Did you know that they are actually classed as a weed here...I was shocked to find out as I have quite a few in my front yard....Glad to here the diet is still going well...Mine is too so far touch wood...I`m determined to do something about it this time....I`ll be your diet buddy no probs...Well you have a good weekend...I really feel like a nice alcoholic drink tonight but i`m going to be good...lol...Damn these diets...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)