Tuesday 27 November 2007

sicky poo today


hi everyone, ok, the tattoo pic isn't really of me. i admit it. :) i woke at 5.30 am with pain in my stomach. same pain as a gall bladder attack only not quite so severe. i had GB out a few years ago and still have attacks if i take codeine. weird i know. i didn't take any codeine so don't know what caused it and i got nauseous as well. sick as a dog. couldn't go to work and had to go to doctor. three hours later i got home. doctor and chemist took forever. i've slept all afternoon and feel better now. i cancelled my dental appointment tomorrow coz still feel a bit delicate. i'm working late tomorrow. other than that nothing much to blog about. i got a lovely painting the other day of a belly dancer. all blues and greens, very nice. i may take a pic and post it. i've been thinking of taking it up again coz i need to exercise badly. i'm losing weight but not doing anything about my muscle tone.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Yevisha....Not good having a tummy ache...I hate that when they come from no where and unexplained...Going to a visit to the doctors these days is a nightmare...You might as well say your whole day is gone because of the waiting time...

    Belly dancing hey????....I don`t think i`d be any good at that but I do like the attire they wear...lol...

    Good to hear you`re still losing weight...Mine seems to have come to a stand still...May have to try something new....
    Well hope you are feeling better today ... take care for now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mandy, well the weight flucuates so much. one week i lose and the next i gain. not that much but still. try to stay on yours till christmas at least, you'll feel better. i'm going to eat what i want in bali. nasi goreng, mei goreng ayam. and then there's great western restaurants. yum. i paid our deposits today. not long now. bfn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!..am finally tracking you all down..I too have reactions to coedine after having my gall bladder out..so I don't touch the stuff now..I used to have similar pains on and off just after my op but over the years has subsided somewhat ..only certain foods trigger an attack now..so I take note..Hope you are back on track now..
    How do I list you as link on my page??Can you help??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks feeling sick and that type of pain is not nice I had my gall bladder out a couple of years ago but have no problem with codeine thankfully as I take panadine forte a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Hope you are feeling better after feeling so ill. I have always wanted to try belly dancing. I love the absolute control they have over the different abdominal muscles! Amazing to watch.
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have a Hampster in the glove box!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)