Friday 21 December 2007

christmas is around the corner and i'm not ready


this is my christmas card to you


it's friday. if i had any energy i'd jump up and down from the sheer joy of it all, but i don't. i'm soooooooooooooo tired. why is christmas always so hectic? work has been tough too, but at least the bitch from hell is on hols for two weeks so we will all look forward to going to work for a change. i've almost finished gift shopping and have to buy food. as i think i've told you (i can't remember) my sister is coming down and we are going to spend a few days together. i will see the g/kids and my daughter on boxing day and my son and his family on sunday for a bbq. i'm actually looking forward to it. on christmas day we will go to my friend's house for a drink and maybe some lunch. it's all good.


my house looks like a bomb hit it. i must clean tonight. Kim is in Perth visiting her daughter and i'm minding the mansion. i told the people at work that i'm going to have a party and they are all invited. why don't you come too. :) i think i should talk her into getting a pool next year. they can rip out the tennis court. no problem. lmao. the swimming would do her knee the world of good.


hasn't the rain been fantastic today? the garden got a good soak. we could do with some more but that's ok. i cut the lawn last night, the edges need trimming though.


i just had a lovely meal. chicken in the george and vegetables. i put lemon pepper on the chicken, i love the stuff. and Worcestershire sauce in the gravy. i'm going to make coffee in a minute.


one of my 'friends' on myspace dumped me. i am so hurt. mind you i don't know this woman from a bar of soap but i did enjoy reading her page. she's made her page private too which sucks. how rude! oh well, it's not like there's not another friend out there waiting for me.


i've been doing weights so to speak. actually not as often as i'd like but still at least i've started. i also do some sit ups and a yoga back stretch. i should do it more often i suppose. i'll try.


if i don't get a chance to blog before christmas (highly unlikely) i'd like to wish you a peaceful and loving christmas. i hope santa brings you something nice and you stay safe and well. bfn

5 comments:

  1. I know how you feel Yevisha...Tired is my middle name at the moment but for the life of me can`t seem to sleep....

    I too will be glad when the day has arrived and then maybe time to relax and enjoy the rest of the holidays...

    A party at the mansion sounds like a great plan and yes a pool would be much better than a tennis court...That`s too strenuous...lol

    I love lemon pepper also especially on fish...It gives it that special flavour...

    Thanks for the christmas email card too...Daniel sat there and watched it with me...

    Well my friend you have a wonderful xmas and hope you enjoy the time with your family....

    Take care and keep safe...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a gREAT christmas..and I think we are all tired..its the time of year..too much to do and so little time..oh well..put that on our new years list..make more time..LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. talking of my space..mine was hacked into and messages about how to buy pot were sent to all my contacts from me!!
    my daughter asked what I was doing ???
    I managed to change the password from theirs..so i must go and check and see if they have hacked it again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Yevisha, Kerri here, always a busy time of year but fun too! Had Alana's b/day 2 days ago, celebrated last night, off to Beachouse this afternoon, I am catching up with Mandy while the kids have their own fun. Another d/day just after xmas then new year, then time to relax...I always put worcesteshire sauce in the gravy too!!!!!
    Hope you and your family have a magical xmas and where's the party address haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yevisha,

    Sounds like your life is as busy as mine. Have a great Christmas and lets hope that 2008 is the best year yet !!!

    I'm off to another Christmas party....hehehehe

    Cheers

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)