Sunday 23 December 2007

a sad tale - a bit weird too





















my friend maz came over yesterday and we had greek coffee and exchanged presents. She gave me a gorgeous sock for my phone, pink with cats embroidered on it. So cute, and an angel sitting on a unicorn in glass. Very lovely. I gave her an amethyst heart on a chain, a bottle of fancy Italian sparkling wine and a jewellery box in satin with embroidery on it. she read my cup again. omg. apparently i'm going to fall over, someone with the letter e is going to cause me stress (daughter) and other stuff i can't remember. i'm worried about the fall. i hope it's not down the stairs and i lay there for days before someone finds me as happened to the CEO's main squeeze at work. she had a stroke and fell down the stairs but no-one noticed for days and when they finally said to themselves A is not here i wonder if she's ok, they rang her at home, but it was too late. now she's a vegetable. but i digress. back to maz and her g/friend. They have a stormy relationship to be sure. No sex. Now for a lesbian this is an offence punishable by hanging. Lesbians like sex. Well, all of the lesbians I know are obsessed with it. Maz’s g/friend is a nutter. I couldn’t possible get into everything about their relationship coz it’s all too much. Yesterday the g/friend rang and said do you want to go out for lunch. She has never paid for anything yet and maz isn’t rolling in it so she said no, g/friend said she was hungry. Maz said I bought a lamb roast for the holidays I could cook that. she bought it thinking that it would last her for three or four meals. So g/friend arrived for lunch and maz said I’ve been thinking about what you said that I should move on and finish our relationship and I’ve decided to do that. Well, big fight ensured. g/friend walked out but before she did she went to table and started packing up the lamb roast. What are you doing said maz. You invited me to lunch so I’m taking it, I’m hungry. Hmmmm. Maz, idiot that she is, let her. Anyway, she came to my place and when she got home her neighbour came out and said a woman drove past and threw a lamb roast onto your lawn. It was true the lamb roast (half eaten) was on the lawn and the potatoes too. So maz put it in the bin. How embarrassing. Also, the beautiful plate it was on was broken coz she threw that out of the car too. It belonged to maz’s g/mother. Needless to say maz is extremely upset and hurt. The g/friend has her house keys and I said get them back coz g/friend is a nutter and you don’t know what she might do next. Maz sent her a text message saying don’t contact me again blah blah blah. What a fu(king idiot is the g/friend. She’s completely nuts but maz gets lonely and wants some company so lets her back into her life again and again. She said it’s over this time. She’s very hurt. Poor thing. Sometimes I think I’m better not in a relationship at all coz they seem to be the cause for most of our problems. I haven’t heard from maz today but will ring her later.

My sister will be here soon, I’d better finish wrapping her presents and clean some more. Have a great day everyone. It’s very grey here with a few spots of rain. Nice and cool. I bet the shops are crowded and noisy and horrible. I hope my sister doesn’t want to go shopping, but I know she will. Ahhhhhhhhh.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Yevisha,

    Sounds like Maz's girlfriend sure is a nut case. She is better off spending her time with friends like you. It's obvious that you are both good friends by your exchange of gifts. I must admit though life sure is a lot more interesting with the occasional nutter around ..... hehehe

    Have a great 2008 !!!!

    Cheers

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Les and Rudy, why do men always want to know which one is the man? :) i don't know but i'll ask them if you like. hope you are both well and happy and enjoyed your xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds very interesting.I hope Maz get the keys back before she tries to break up with her next time..she does sound strange!! least she has a good friend in you..

    Have to laugh ..sorry..flying lamb roast on the front lawn..the neighbours watching..LOL..what did you and Maz get to eat??

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes the lamb on the lawn was a nice way to end a relationship too I thought...without the breaking of the plate though.
    I don't know why we have to know we just do. I'm guessing it is your friend because she can cook. LOL.
    I guess that joke wouldnt go down too well in a lesbo bar...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG trust Les to want to know who is the man....Well in my opinion it had to be the nutter...lol...

    Your friend sounds like she is definitely better off without her...

    How did your Christmas go after all that...Hope it turned out lovely for you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the girl in the window thinking about becoming a Lesbian?

    ReplyDelete
  7. no barry, she's thinking about turnips. mandy, i agree. although truth to tell it's probably maz. Y

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)