Wednesday 16 January 2008

dentist today















i don't want to go. then i'm working late tonight. till 8.00 pm. i've been riding my bike. head wind coming home last night. hard work. pedalling like mad but getting nowhere. diet is going ok. i'm still having physio on my shoulder and it hurts atm. i'm watching the dvds of the mighty boosh, a friend at work lent them to me. i love this series, i can't believe i missed it when it was on the teev. other than that everything's ok. hope you are too. :) bfn




3 comments:

  1. Hi yevisha, Talking of dentists I need to go ...think i will need a personal loan though..the chocolate makes me anxious...for a chocolate fix ..regards, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can`t remeber the last time I went to the dentist...Never have liked them...lol...

    At least the weather has been cooler...It can stay like this , I won`t mind....

    Well you have a good week....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening,
    I have a gaping hole in my jaw form where a tooth was yanked out. It cost me, (Hold on to your hot chocolate) $190. I will be curious to see how much your visit will cost.
    By the way, the nicest car in the carpark, it will be the dentists. What does my head in is when they tell you about their fabulous holiday. I do not want to hear about where my money goes when it sounds like so much fun. I would rather hear that their TV blew up. Something normal.
    :)
    Byeeee

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)