Sunday 13 January 2008


the pic is a girl in a spa with thousands of tiny fishes nibbling away at her. strangly erotic. it tickles apparently. i think i like it. :0 click on the pic for a better view.

i can't believe it's sunday again. i woke really early, watered garden, did some h.work and went back to bed. great sleep in. it actually rained this morning. more like drizzle but it was wet. i just woke up and i should be doing stuff but whatever. it will wait for me.


my son fixed my bike friday night so i took it out last night and had a nice ride. i reckon i could get to the local shopping centre now if i really tried. don't know about getting back however.


spoke to my sister last night about our trip and we are both excited. already started packing. 23 days but who's counting?


i got my blog back to almost how it was now. don't know what i did to muck it up so much but it's good now.


i'm going shopping later. don't have to buy much, just a few groceries etc.


well the cool change arrived and it is great. i can sleep upstairs again.


have a great sunday everyone. enjoy what's left of your weekend. bfn

3 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yevisha,

    I hope those fish aren't pirana's....hehehehe. It would be an interesting experience by the sounds of it. Sorry to hear about losing the stuff on your blog. Did you ask the Blogspot people what may have caused it. I just can't imagine what you could do to lose a complete blog.

    I missed out on hearing where you're going for you holidays. Can I venture a guess and say Indonesia or are you trying something completely different.

    Take care.

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rain was nice to see for a change...At one stage I thought it may have forgotten us....lol...

    I don`t think I could handle all those fish nibbling me....Actually I know I couldn`t because just the thought is sending me nuts...lol...

    Can`t believe only 23 days to go and it just seemed like yesterday you were there....

    Well you have a great week and don`t work too hard....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)