Saturday 19 January 2008

my g/son is sleeping over


my daughter came down and helped me put new rug in lounge. looks nice. we went shopping and i bought them all some shoes. shoes are good. we had salad rolls for lunch. g/son and i are playing transformer games online. we walked to maccas for an ice cream and shake (him) and i had a coffee. he rode his scooter thingy there and i walked. was good. we will have a bath / shower and go to bed soon. he reads the same bedtime story that he's always had when he sleeps over. go dogs go by dr suess. my son had the book and he's written his name in the front. that was a while ago. i think my mother gave my son the book when he was 4 or so. it's too young for my g/son but it doesn't matter. his reading is terrible really for his age. i wish i could see him more regularly and help him with it. have a good sunday everyone. bfn

5 comments:

  1. Great to hear your grandson is sleeping over hope you both had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just remembered after reading (I think it was Jo's post) that it wasnt the pc I changed the language it was the 'blessed' mobile phone!!!
    PS Niki was teaching Bri (3) dominoes, things went a bit array and Bri said to Niki "Why do you always have to be so 'compticated'.
    PPS I didn't see the 'f' in 'of'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yevisha....

    Sounds like you`ll have a great time spent with the grandson....

    Just dropped over to say have a great week...I`m busy tomorrow and then we`ll be off Tuesday morning....

    Talk with you when we get back...Take care for now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that pic reminds me....I forgot to post that letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a great 'nanna' ( is that what you get?)

    we have 'go dogs go' too. It has all 4 of their names in it..when they could read it by themselves. I like the Dr Seus Books.

    Boys seem to be slower at reading well than girls..I have found anyhow..He will get it eventually..

    glad you both had fun.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)