Friday 28 November 2008

i'm pissed


ok, midly annoyed. the pic doesn't look it does it? for the second friday evening in a row i tried to get into the city. bloody traffic was backed up to north adelaide. so once again i went home. took ages. there was cricket or something on at the oval so that made things even slower. all i want to do is go to the market and get a hibachi. remember them? i've been cooking up a storm and it's great that you can get everything authentic at the asian supermarkets these days. nasi still doesn't quite taste the same but i'm getting there.

i'm doing christmas cards. i can't believe it's nearly christmas. i've started to get gifts. my daughter wants a wok of all things. if you knew my daughter you'd find this as amazing as i do. she's working lates so i haven't spoken to her for a week or so. i hope to see the kids tomorrow. you should see their christmas list. they must think nana is made of money. :)

well it's the weekend so have a good one

3 comments:

  1. Hi ya Fran....
    I do love your header picture, it`s gorgeous....

    Yes the cricket is on at the Adelaide oval....It`ll be like that for a few days now...Might be best to get a bus in to town...Probably a lot quicker than by car....

    Kids, you gotta love them...That`s wht I start early in the year for my lot...So expensive as they get older....

    Must start my cards tomorrow...Thanks for the reminder...

    Well have a great weekend...The weather is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, so sound annoyed. Here's a wish that you have a great weekend.


    Check my blog at
    http://offbeatspirituality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'll be sending the Chistmas cards this year. I'm very bad at it at the best of times, but this year I just feel like hiding! The bloke will be at sea, the family are scattered far and wide and the animals don't give a damn....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)