Tuesday 25 November 2008

i've lost my colour

background colour that is. i've been trying to change my photos since i got back but blogger has been fighting me all the way. that's ok. one at a time. then the other day i thought i'd change the background colour. big mistake as now i can't get the original one back. this blue isn't too bad but it doesn't seem to match. btw, i love mandy's new page colour. pink is good. speaking of blogger and it being difficult i can't put an image on this post. oh well, i didn't really want to anyway. when i press the add image button i just get a plonky noise. plonkers. lol

2 comments:

  1. lol....
    You`re having all sorts of problems aren`t you???....

    I tried to change my header title on my blog page the other day and it wouldn`t let me....Must try again soon....

    Hope you iron out the kinks soon....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)