Tuesday 27 May 2014

look what happened

when i was sitting here on sunday night with a free week in front of me.  yay.  full week last week so it would be nice, thought i, to spend some time at home catching up with housework etc.  that changed rather quickly.

monday - spent a lot of time at centrelink fixing up paperwork etc and rang up about volunteering at work and a local charity shop. dinner with friend.
tuesday - birthday lunch and shopping with maz.  managed some washing and not much else.
wednesday - cookie's group are performing and i'm taking daughter and grandson.  also fixing cookie's skirt
thursday - my cousin is coming over to drop off some more family (old) photos.  i'm scanning them for her and backing them up to disc.  she has thousands of photos.  it may take me a while. :(
friday - doctor's appointment.  i had a blood test the other day.  you should see the bruise.  nothing very serious me thinks.  i hope i only have to wait ten minutes again and not the usual 1.5 hours.

anthony (g/son) may come back with me on wednesday.  we'll see.  i have no plans at this stage for next weekend or indeed next week.  i'm sure that will change.  i'm back to having nana naps.  oh dear.

my dad on the right.  the child belongs to the other man.  i don't know who they are

dad as a boy.  back left.  his brother is one of the boys and his sister

my paternal grandmother.  my sister resembles her a lot

2 comments:

  1. Your grandmother looks like a warmhearted entertaining lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't I tell you that you would be busy in retirement. It gets worse but it is fun busy. Love the old photos.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)