Wednesday 18 March 2009

a little bit delicate ... sorry

i don't mean to offend but i've had a medical problem (woman troubles) that required a swab. now i know i'm a bit older than most of you but you could have knocked me over with a feather duster this afternoon when i visited the doctor and she let me do my own. that's taking DIY a bit far isn't it? is this normal these days? usually when you have a medical problem they don't even bother to look. when's the last time a doctor actually examined your stomach for example? or maybe it's just my doctor. btw, i only had to wait for fifty five minutes. wowsers

5 comments:

  1. don't know if it is just your doctor but I can tell you the ones I see yes I see more then one and they do take the time to actual examine you. Feeling your stomach taking swaps etc. So there are still good doctors out there maybe you need to think about finding another doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a worry, what next? DYI appendectomy? I hop from quack to quack and they all really vary. The problem here is that you go to a clinic where there's a bunch of doctors, see one you like, but the next time you go back they have moved on and it's someone new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe another dr is in order

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn`t no because I am terrible...I avoid them like the plague....lol
    A bit of a concern though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a weird situation dude...sounds a bit suss you gotta have someone who wants to keep you tip top!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)