Thursday 22 May 2008

absolutely nothing exciting to read here


nothing much to blog about, i just thought i would. i bought a compressor thingy to blow up the tyres on my bicycle today. i tried to do it with my hand pump the other day and it just let all the air out. tyres were flat as the proverbial tack. my son had to come over and fix it for me. i'd love to do a course in bicycle maintenance coz i have no idea how to change a tyre etc. i used to watch my son and husband do it but that was yonks ago. oh well. it's nearly friday so yay. have a lovely friday everyone. bbfn

1 comment:

  1. I think we`ll all be investing in bikes soon as we can`t afford the bloody price of petrol....It`s getting ridiculous.....

    I should probably do the same...My son is always getting flat tyres and the eldest son who knows how to fix it can`t be bothered....
    Hope you have a great weekend...Don`t think we are up to much...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)