Saturday 3 May 2008

it's the weekend........... again


the pic is of a bali surfer boy. lovely smile don't you think?
hello. it's saturday again. where does the week go? too fast. i stayed home yesterday coz i had another steroid injection in my shoulder. hurts still. never mind.

my daughter has hurt her back and if off work. i'm taking them to lunch today. then i'm having the pedicure she gave me for my birthday. it was a voucher. nicest present she ever gave me actually. she's got to go to the doctor this afternoon. last night i went to a work friend's house for a body shop party. i love their products. you must have a look at the nail block thingy. the girl used it on my thumb nail and got rid of all the ridges. it's as smooth as you know what. it's nice and shiny too. i think it cost about $6.95 or something.

4 comments:

  1. HI! I hope your shoulder is feeling a bit better by now..Ouch..with needles in that area..still I guess and hope they help long term

    back probs are bad..hope your daughter can take it easy so it mends well.

    sounds like fun having a gift voucher to use in a beauty shop..enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Yevisha, I`m up nice and early this morning...Actually couldn`t sleep...I think I may be getting a cold...grrrr

    Sorry to hear about your shoulder...Hope it starts to feel better soon...Nothing worse than having unwanted pain...

    Try and enjoy the rest of the weekend...It`s going to be a lovely day today...Might try and get outside for a change....

    Take care now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fran, long time no read. Very busy these days with work, TAFE oh yeah and a new man hehe, had computer trouble but now back to normal so having a browse. Love body shop products, the smells are just so glorious and fresh! Hope you have a great week!
    Kerri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. KERRI, how lovely to hear from you again. you are such a stranger but with work, tafe and a new man it's no wonder. no time to blog for you. hope everything is good with you. don't stay away so long next time. :) you are still missed.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)