Friday 23 May 2008

more nothing much

i see my favourite sex god, stephen tyler, is in rehab. i thought he got off the drugs ages ago. at least he's doing something about it. i know not a lot of people would think of stephen as a sex god but i find him amazingly sexy. love me some aerosmith. dream on. ;)

there's a bloke on the teev who is willing to tattoo advertisements on his body for money. it's on ebay i think. he's also willing to move to queensland to give the tattoos maximum exposure. ok hmm. so far he hasn't had any takers.

have a good one. the sun was out earlier but it's quite cold. :)

2 comments:

  1. Some people will do anything for money. I am not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you`re right, at least he is trying to help himself unlike some people whom I know....(my ex)....
    What people won`t resort too these days....I wonder how far he is willing to go with the tat`s...lol...
    Winter is definitely only around the corner...Cold mornings and colder nights.....But I much prefer this than the stinking hot....

    Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)