Tuesday 6 May 2008

chocolate

i had to mind the g/children tonight whilst mum went to the hospital. they had pizza for t and we watched chicken little and played on the computer. then i put charlie and the choc. factory on. omg. how great is this film. weird. i love it. they've gone home now and the lounge room looks like a bomb hit it. they were tired poor little things. they put a new pet each on myspace. so cute.

when they left the phone rang and guess what? i won a trip to the bahamas. lucky me hey? how cool. my workmate got the same call the other morning. now they've got computers ringing up making nuisance calls at all hours. i still use my fave when the indian people ring. i just make out i can't hear them. works a treat and nobody gets their feelings hurt. these people have to make a living too. ;)

i should go to bed and stop watching charlie. night night. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Yevisha....
    I loved Chicken Little...lol...
    Oh the joys of grand children, you just wouldn`t have it any other way....

    Very frustrating these calls....I actually got annoyed the other day with a telemarketer as our number is private...I changed it because of these people and yet they can still find me...grrr

    Have a great day today...Looks as though we`ll be in for some nice sunny weather for the next week....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)