Monday 26 May 2008

my weekend


pic is of izzy, my daughter's dog. lovely girl.
hiya, had a nice weekend as i hope you did. my daughter and g/children came over for a meal on saturday. very nice visit. yesterday i visited my son and his family and we went to ikea. i like ikea. i got some new cutlery and curtain hooks, oh and some divine candles with an ocean scent. they are very nice. oh, and a new clock for my lounge room. i like ikea. they were out of stock of the kids cutlery set i wanted. never mind, next time. then we went to west lakes for brekky. it was about 12.00 pm by then. they do an all day breakfast. eggs were a bit runny but very nice.
the weather here was lovely on the weekend. i was bending down watering some cuttings and saw something out of the corner of my eye. yes, another lizard. they are supposed to be asleep for the winter in the shed. it was a young one. only about twenty cm long and quite narrow. it shot off into the garden when i screamed. funny that :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting. :)