Monday 19 May 2008

painted pussies

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/princessyevisha/Cats

this is a link to some photos of cats. so far so good. however, these poor little pussy cats have been painted. yes, painted. so wrong. some are very wrong. the lipstick is wrong. ok, i admit it, some i like. i like the jungle cat one and the black and white ones. most of them just wrong. what do you think? apparently they are madly expensive to get done. anything from $15,000 US each time. the paint job lasts about three months i think, or something like that. omg.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I got your email of this....Some people have too much money....Honestly....
    My son did get creative on one of our dogs...Pink texta....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I saw some emails with painted cats.. I agree while some are artistic..the poor cats..did they knock them out first to do the painting? I think they may have had too..very cruel really. Asuming it is non toxic too when they go to lick themselves and imagine there frustration at not being able to get it off!!
    I like my cat the colour she is!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)