Thursday 15 January 2009

i did it

i bit the bullet and bought 4 bottles of perfume on ebay. then i thought to myself. jeez i hope it's genuine. in bali they mock up perfume that is so well done you'd never know. the joke going around is that it's monkey urine but i'm sure that's not true. worked out at $19.00 per bottle, cheaper than the body shop including postage from the us of a. i'll let you know how it goes. hope it's good. i've had little sleep since 4.30 am when i woke up coz i was cold. i am so tired. have a good one peeps

1 comment:

  1. I hope it`s the real thing too....A good price as well..You`ve got to be happy with that...
    I had little sleep myself last night and it wasn`t beacause I was cold...Typical isn`t it...The weather was so much better for sleeping and I couldn`t....So my luck...lol...
    Hopefully tonight will be better....Mandy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)