Tuesday 13 January 2009

just stuff



the pic is where i'd rather be. my sister said the other night that she'd like to go to bali in february/march. yay

it's going to be a scorcher today in adelaide so my daughter has asked me to go up to craigmore (long way away) after work and help her clean and move stuff from the old house. omg. it will be fine. last night my son was supposed to come over so that i could update his cv. i waited, cooked some nasi goreng, moved plants around the garden so that they wouldn't get burnt today (here's hoping) and he didn't show up. he rang about nine and said he forgot. poor thing just got retrenched from his job. anyway, we did it via email so it's all ok. well, whatever you do today have a good one, i'm just going to try to go with the flow.

the other day i went into the body shop to get some perfume as i'd run out. they don't make it anymore. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh but guess what? they sell it on ebay, from america. decisions decisions. do i really want some zinzibar. yes i do

5 comments:

  1. I hate it when you find something like perfume that you like and then they stop making it.

    I hate hot weather thank god for air cons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes me too. really hate hot weather. have to sleep downstairs this weather, it's too hot to sleep upstairs. i've almost decided to get the perfume from ebay. they have 6 so i'm waiting to hear if they will reduce postage as it's from america. we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having hotter days than we are up here in the tropical north.Hope you survived the day.
    bad news about your son's job. More and more are going to be in the same boat with the way the economy is at the moment. Good luck with the perfume...a good time to haggle for lower prices now that the economy isn't strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Diane, yes, way too hot but should be only 37 tomorrow and then 28 or something. yes, very sad about my son, hopefully he will get something soon. i know there's going to be lots of people in the same boat. horrible isn't it? i'm thinking hard about the perfume. i'm tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This heat is shocking Fran...I hope it`s not an indication of more to come...Not holding my breath though....

    I hate that myself when they stop producing a favourite..Mine was dewberry...I think they still make it but the day I went in there it was there....So disappointed....

    Try and keep cool...Long way to travel out to craigmore...Much hotter out that way too....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)