Wednesday 27 April 2011

i'm off in a day or two












i'm having a bit of trouble concentrating on packing.  it's taking forever.  i'm clearly not organised enough.  my sister is coming down tomorrow arvo.  she's put me right i'm sure.  i'm back at work tomorrow and that's awful. i've enjoyed these seven days off.  who knew my crazy roster would work to my advantage over easter.  day off before and day off afterwards.  all good. will be hard to concentrate tomorrow, at least it's a short day for me.  i'm quite tired and have almost gotten used to sleeping in.  8.30 am is a sleep in for me.  nearly 9 this morning.  i suppose the packing will eventually happen.  i did get around to ironing everything the other day so it will pack neatly.  i'm always worried i'll forget something important.  my friend who was going with us may have to delay his trip.  his mum has had a pacemaker put in and had complications and now he's had a skin cancer removed today with heaps of stitches.  he won't get the results back for nearly a week.  his mum is on the mend thank goodness.  on another note entirely, i think i've sorted my computer problem out.  i've installed google chrome and it's working beautifully.  everything is working as it should.  with lots of new features, i'm liking it.  oh well, i best clear off my bed and get in it.  gotta get my beauty sleep ready for work tomorrow.  ahaaa

7 comments:

  1. I hope your friend is ok and the results he gets back are all good. You will get through the packing even if you do most of it at the last minute..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jo-Anne. re: packing. it's usually last minute no matter how early i start. panic stations :) then i finally pack and my sister comes along and starts over. are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you going? seven days off that was a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seven days off was really great. a real bonus Diane. we are off to boring old bali again of course. one day i will go somewhere else. i'd like to go back to singapore or thailand. vietnam would be great too. but bali beckons again. :) poor me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time away from everyday life!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting. :)